Ribbon Wrap & Assembly includes assembling your invitation suite, tying with 0.5" ribbon wrapped around 2 times, and sealing your invitations.
All ribbon is 0.5" wide hand-dyed silk ribbon with raw edges.
Color Coordination Guide:
• White Ribbon pairs well with everything.
• Champagne Ribbon matches Ivory Handmade Paper and pairs well with warm paper & ink colors.
• Pale Gray Ribbon matches Pale Gray envelopes & pairs well with everything.
• Taupe (Pictured) Ribbon matches Pewter ink & pairs well with warm papers like Ivory, Stone, and Mist.
• Apricot Ribbon matches Stone paper and pairs well with Copper Foil.
• Pale Rose Ribbon pairs well with Rose Gold Foil, Rose Letterpress, and Mist paper.
• Fog Ribbon matches Fog ink.
• Cool Blue Ribbon matches Cool Blue envelopes and pairs well with other cool colors.
• Rain Ribbon matches Rain Ink and pairs well with Cobalt paper .
Because your invitation will be sealed, If you want me to apply postage on your reply envelope, please order postage here.
Every order will come with one proof to approve for printing. It is your responsibility to proofread the proof. Have other people read over the text as well, looking for typos, misspellings, etc. I am not responsible for these types of errors. If you find such errors in your printed pieces, you will be charged for reprinting (and rush fees of necessary).
Handmade paper has inconsistencies that give a more organic feel to invitations. There will be slight variations in size, paper thickness, print quality, color, etc. Both letterpress and foil print on it although foil may have some breakage due to the handmade nature. I do my best to prepare your print so that this will not happen but please be aware there may be some very slight patchiness to foil prints.
Calligraphy is an art form and small variances in the appearance of the letterforms, spacing, and flourishing may occur. I try my best to produce the highest quality work but these variances will inevitably occur.
Shipping costs are not included in your order. They are calculated upon completion of your order and a separate invoice will be emailed to you. Your order is shipped once this final invoice is paid.
Due to the custom nature of your order, I do not give refunds nor do I accept cancellations or exchanges. No exceptions. Please let me know if I have made any major mistakes on your order within 7 days of receiving your order and I will do my best to remedy the situation. If I am unable to complete your order because of an emergency situation, your payment will be refunded in full.
Please note that your digital display or printer may be distorting colors while viewing digitally or printed on your own. If you are concerned about your color choice, it is advisable to purchase a sample from me.